Wolseley Industrial Group, the third largest distributor of industrial products and services in the U.S., supplies products and services to support the chemical, general manufacturing, pulp & paper, oil & gas, mining and power industry segments.
With a network of 165 locations and readily available stocked product, Wolseley Industrial Group simplifies the procurement process and ensures on-time, job-site delivery.
Wolseley Industrial Group focuses on three core areas:
- Industrial Distribution/PVF: Provides pipe fabrication, valve automation, valve testing, documentation and technical support to make sure products are properly installed.
- Integrated Services/MRO: Provides supply chain management solutions for a full range of maintenance, repair and operating supplies.
Wolseley Industrial Group products include:
- Pipes, valves and fittings
- Instrumentation products
- Steam specialties
- Fuel and petroleum measurement
- Engineered piping systems (HDPE)
- Maintenance, repair and operating supplies
- Abrasives, chemicals and lubricants
- Cutting tools and accessories
- Safety products
Wolseley Industrial Group services include:
- Pipe end finishing
- Valve automation
- Custom fabrication
- National quotation
- Contract management