On June 3, 2015, Ferguson celebrated the opening of its new 460,000-square-foot Secaucus, New Jersey Market Distribution Center - a facility designed to provide its customers in the New York-metro market same day or next day product deliveries within a 100-mile radius.
More than 200 Ferguson associates and customers attended the grand opening event as well as Football Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw. Bradshaw mingled with guests and autographed memorabilia.
Operational since March, the Market Distribution Center truly solidifies Ferguson’s presence in the New Jersey and New York regions. The company has made strategic acquisitions in the area for the past 20 years starting with L&H Supply Co. in Lakewood, and more recently Davis & Warshow in New York City and Karl’s Appliance in Fairfield.
Secaucus Market Distribution Center Fast Facts:
- 460,000-square-foot facility
- Located at the former Panasonic headquarters site in the Harmon Cove district of the Meadowlands
- Ferguson’s first Market Distribution Center to serve customers within a 100-mile-radius seeking same day or next day delivery of Ferguson’s products
- Includes a Ferguson Counter, a one-stop shop for professional contractors to purchase tools, plumbing products, parts and accessories
- Stocks more than 30,000 SKUs
- Fleet size of more than 50 trucks
- 145 associates